1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Bought a Honda Acty Attack Online and need to find it a home quickly

Discussion in 'General Truck Info' started by deshet, Sep 25, 2018.

1. deshet

deshet Member

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1386683551

This is a 25km truck with lockers and ultra-hi and ultra-low gears.
    I have not been able to find anyone to ship it for me. So I am trying to sell it.
    $3000 obo

If you are in or around the Brandon, MB, Canada R7A 7L5 and have the ability to crate it for me I will pay you a fare price. I really don't want to sell it but I have been unsuccessful in finding a decent quote to get it to Chesapeake, VA. I would also be interested in paying someone to store it for me until I could make the trip.

If someone has ideas on how to get it from Brandon, MB, Canada R7A 7L5 to Ontario please let me know.

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. ttc

ttc Active Member

Road trip! You could ship it by train. Or an auto car Carrier. Unfortunately I am on the east coast.

3. deshet

deshet Member

I haven't looked into the train option. I will check today. I don't know anything about Canada's infrastructure.

I hate to spend 4 days on the road to get a minitruck but I may end up doing that

4. deshet

deshet Member

This website isn't as active as it used to be.
    Years ago this would have had a bunch of responses

5. fmartin_gila

fmartin_gila Well-Known Member

Do some searching on the internet for people who do pick up and deliver. At this point I don't remember any names, but in the distant past, I have had a vehicle delivered to me in Arizona from Calif and another time I had someone pick up a vehicle in Arizona which I had sold to a guy in New Jersey.

Fred

6. DWils

DWils Member

You know how you took the last 5 years off from the forum? A lot of other people must be doing the exact same thing and that is why your thread has not seen as much traffic as you would have liked it to have seen in the last few days.

How did you get the three Mitsubishi trucks you used to have? If you bought the Acty back in July did you have a plan to get it to Virginia but that plan fell through? How much are all the shipping quotes? I Googled "shipping car from Canada to USA" and it brought up a bunch of websites. If you have contacted at least five companies and they are all telling you it will cost about the same amount to ship it internationally, then that must be the going rate for shipping a vehicle the Acty's size from Manitoba to Virginia.