1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hijet decals

Discussion in 'Daihatsu Hi jet' started by rst277, Feb 3, 2011.

1. rst277

rst277 Member

Someone had previously posted hiijet decals on one 8.5x11 sheet. I saved it but can't find it??? I know someone else saved it could you shoot me an email? Please and thanks! Just got a new vinyl cutter at work and want to dress up "Hibachi".

2. DYNOBOB

DYNOBOB Member

I sent dpsrmag a PM and he is going to email them to me.

Bob

3. dpsrmag

dpsrmag Member

Sure I have the Hijet decals and can email them - contact me and let me know your info (no cost involved)

4. DYNOBOB

DYNOBOB Member

Hijet sticker download...

Credit for this goes to Dred (dpsrmag).

He sent me this hi-res image to print on a 8.5x11 sheet. You can download it here: http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l576/dynobobs/2003%20Daihatsu%20Hijet%204x4/?action=view&current=Stickers_whole_sheet.jpg

His advise...

I bought online one pack (10 sheets)

From: http://papilio.com/contact.html (This company also has the finish spray)

Item # LBLGWP8511G

Blue Line Laser Glossy White Vinal

Color = white

Adhesive=Permanent

Thickness 5 Mil

8 ½ x 11 (10 sheets)

I fixed these using Adobe PhotoShop and saved them as a .jpg so they can be printed with any program and a color laser printer.

I placed these on a page so as to get the most decals (stickers) from a single sheet.

Note: I would spray the whole sheet before cutting them out. (it’s easier than trying to spray each one individually.)

Again, thank dpsrmag for this info.

Bob

5. rst277

rst277 Member

Thanks a lot!!!!

6. Blake28104

Blake28104 New Member

Ebay has lots of decals for hijets !

7. Jumbo

Jumbo New Member

Anyone on here still that has this printout??

8. Limestone

Limestone Well-Known Member

Jumbo,
    Go on Ebay and punch in Daihatsu Hijet stickers!
    Limestone

9. Jigs-n-fixtures

Jigs-n-fixtures Well-Known Member

Lesson learned from this thread: Upload images, do not link them to an outside location. The link expires and the thread is then essentially useless.

Like Limestone said, look at eBay. There are quite a few on there, and you can set the location to worldwide, and get results for the EU, and Asia.

10. Jumbo

Jumbo New Member

What am I missing? 2 options pop up and neither are correct