1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

96 Honda Wheels

Discussion in 'Honda Acty' started by jack483, Oct 26, 2007.

1. jack483

jack483 New Member

Hello everyone,

Im looking to get some flashy wheels for a 96 Honda. Im doing a 2" lift and want the largest wheels I can get that will not rub. So far, it looks like the Honda has a 4/100 bolt pattern which is the same as a 4 on 4 pattern. I see that STI (ITP) has one kind of rim that has the pattern in a 12 x 7.

Does anyone know of another Rim?

Also, whats a good tire that will work on and off road on that kind of Rim? Its an ATV rim so Im not sure if there is a truck tire that will work.

Thanks in Advance,

Jack Walchuck
    www.wholesale-cycle.com

2. JRinTX

JRinTX Moderator

Jack,

Be careful. A 4x100mm bolt pattern is NOT the same as a 4x4 bolt pattern. 100mm is 3.937" not 4.000". That is approximately 1/16" difference in the bolt circles. If the bolt holes are large enough it may fit onto the studs, but may not run concentric. If cone seat lugnuts are being used, they will not line up.

I have seen this done before and it is sloppy in my opinion. Just trying to help.

3. jack483

jack483 New Member

Wow. Thats a bummer. Because I just found that golf carts use a 4 on 4 pattern and theres a million designs for them. Some nice stuff too.

Im only finding one STI wheel with the actual 4/100 pattern.