1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1989 Daihatsu Hijet S80 - Step-by-Step Auto Paint Project and Videos!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tony B, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Tony B

Tony B New Member

hey Guys! I am working on my 1989 Hijet and wanted to share my story and lend out a helping hand here for all of you who are into do-it-yourself auto body repair.

My name is Tony Bandalos and I've been painting professionally for 20 years, started on 50cc scooters when I was 14 years old.. My father ran a auto body shop ..and by the time I was 18, I had more clients than I knew what to do with.

Long story short, I created a YouTube channel that helps the DIYer bodywork and paint their own projects from home without expensive equipment or needing a 20,000 spray booth ...and still achieve professional results.

I recently picked up this mini truck and had it imported from Osaka Japan, (Japan my second home) and I'm documenting the entire A-Z body work and paint process.

Be sure to check out the YouTube videos that I put out for you, I am sure you will gain a tremendous amount of value and knowledge from them, Talk soon and be sure to shout out on my channel when we are on live.

I am doing a live event tonight on tis truck at 8PM CST tonight. Go here to see the project and say hi!

-Hope to post more updates here real soon!

Tony

Attached Files: