1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yokohamamotors.com buy story

Discussion in 'Parts Sales' started by Skyman, Oct 3, 2008.

1. Skyman

Skyman New Member

Guys, Thinking about buying a container of Kei Trucks from Japan? If yes, you need to be aware of the dealings I had with one of them. Yokohamamotors.com I sent a 50% deposit of $10,100 over a year ago. They quit returning my e-mails about 8 months ago. I tried their phone and got a recorded message and no way to leave a message. The two guys I worked with are Mike Williams and James Danko. They have an affiliate in Florida. Before working with these guys, I suggest you really look into their claims and try to phone them. I have heard of many others having issues. Please let me know if you have had any similar experience.

2. That’s very hard to believe as James doesn’t work for Yokohama Motors and never has. He was an original investor, that’s it. I know this because I bought the website and dealers license from the group. Mike Williams went back to New Zealand and retired over two years ago. We don’t take deposits for $10,100?? This is a load of you know what.

Don

3. Skyman

Skyman New Member

Not bull

Don,
    Not sure what you have going on but willing to show you everything. Got multiple e-mails from info@yokohamamotors.com telling the entire story. Is this an e-mail address to your company? I have two receipts for wire transfers to the Yokohama Motors bank account as well. If you own the Yokohamamotors.com company, you might want to send me an e-mail at bartdolezal@hotmail.com and I'll send everything to you need so you can investigate what is going on in your company.

Just worked with Robert (affiliate in Florida to Yokohamamotors) and he told me he met with James in person in Japan and he would not give him my trucks so I could ship them myself. Might want to talk to him about it as well because he is working with a couple of guys named James and Mike from Yokohamamotors.com and linked the yokohamamotors.com website as an affiliate.

Have plenty of documentation and glad to share with anyone that doubts my 100% completely true story.

4. Skyman

Skyman New Member

Anybody else have a similar experience?

Guys,

If you have had any issues with this company, please send me a message. Trying to get enough together to get some help from the Japan Government.