1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wiring schematic S81P left hand drive

Discussion in 'Daihatsu Hi jet' started by TRAX and HORNS, May 26, 2010.

1. TRAX and HORNS

TRAX and HORNS Well-Known Member

PDF attached
    S80LP-TRK,JTRK,DRK 2 WD 4WD engine-EB 4 speed M/T
    S81LP- " " "

Enjoy,
    Terry

Attached Files:

• TB.PDF
      File size:
      84.7 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: May 26, 2010
  2. fupabox

fupabox Well-Known Member

much appreciated..thanks:)

3. Crab Spirits

Crab Spirits New Member

You sir, get a gold star.

4. tobdav

tobdav New Member

Hi Trax
    Thanks for wireing schematic.it has helped me no end here in Thailand as there are no Daihatsu dealers here and Japan not much help.
    A VERY BIG GOLD STAR
    One thing do you no how to test the Igniter in the Distributor ???

David in Thailand

5. TRAX and HORNS

TRAX and HORNS Well-Known Member

Igniter, I assume you are talking about the coil. If so you will have to find a old school automotive shop, motorcycle shop ect , they should have a old school coil tester.

6. Crab Spirits

Crab Spirits New Member

Just wire up any 2-wire coil with a single Secondary tower off a junk car with a distributor. They are basically all the same, just different shapes.

You can also test it for resistance using a digital volt/ohm meter, but sometimes they can test good and still be bad.

7. tobdav

tobdav New Member

igniter testing

Thanks for replys

The igniter is were the points should be in the distributor. Not the coil. As there are no points only the igniter in the distributor under the cap.

Many Thanks to you people who have helped me reguarding information i required. BUT WHAT DOES MAKE ME VERY :mad::frustration: Is company`s who SAY THEY CAN supply any part you require no problems !!!!!!, they say send me list of what is requied.Then they do not reply after that,EVEN FROM SUPPLIERS IN JAPAN. IS IT WERE I NOW LIVE ???????