1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wiring h diagram

Discussion in 'Daihatsu Hi jet' started by bumpas toy, Mar 12, 2010.

1. bumpas toy

bumpas toy Member

Hi ! anyone have a wiring diagram for a 1992 jumbo s83p.i lost power to my 4 wheel drive button and the vaccum switches,no vaccum leaks,front driveshaft will not disengage in 2 high ,it works in 4 low with the manual shift,is there a fuse for this system.it was working fine went to cuba for two weeks and when i got back it would not work.any help would make me smile thanks

2. TRAX and HORNS

TRAX and HORNS Well-Known Member

I'd recheck the the vacuum lines on the front drive system and the intake manifold.. I had one doing the same thing. It was a vacuum line coming off the intake manifold.

3. bumpas toy

bumpas toy Member

rechecked the vaccum lines ,they hold vac.when the engine is off .i found wires on the tranfer case that are real bad ,would these wires control the power to the 4x4 button ?are there any wiring diagrams for these out there?

4. TRAX and HORNS

TRAX and HORNS Well-Known Member

I do have a wiring schem. Just need to find the time to look it up and figure out how to scan it and send it. PM me a email address. If you you got bad wires thats a good place to start. I would think it would not be in the dash switch. Also check the 2 lines that hook up on the drivers side trans. Next to the front u joint. These vacuum lines ty into each other going down the drivers side as well. Check those out. Once they cross over to drivers side they split if you have diff. lock. two lines will go to the rear doff. the other two will go acroos to the rear of trans. on drivers side.

5. uralrob

uralrob New Member

Hi Bumpas Toy. I don't have an answer to your question, but I have a '92 660 HiJet and I'm just across the LaHave from you in W. Dublin. If you'd like to get in contact to compare notes email me at robtiarks@yahoo.ca. Theres certainly lots to talk about with these little trucks.
    Rob.