1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wiring diagram hi jet

Discussion in 'Daihatsu Hi jet' started by tobdav, Apr 23, 2010.

1. tobdav

tobdav New Member

Hi :frustration:
    Anybody got a wiring diageam or workshop manual for a Daihatsu 3 cyl with auto box.It is an import.
    I will pay and p/p no probs,as i live in Thailand and there are no Daihatsu dealers here and Toyota is hard work.

Engine No EF 2268260 Gearbox No 55235011

If you can help my E Mail address is >>>todataew123@btinternet.com<<<

Many Thanks

2. TRAX and HORNS

TRAX and HORNS Well-Known Member

What truck? S83p, S110,s210?

3. tobdav

tobdav New Member

many thanks

Hi thanks for coming back to me.

As for what type of truck the engine and auto box is out of i do not no. The engine and box were imported from Japan to Thailand.All i now is it is from Hijei people carrier, this is why i have given engine no and a/box no.

Bit more information for you.

Where the shift cable goes down and joins on to box,attached to the unit is a small black box with 7 wires coming from it ( 5 blue, 1 black,1 red) all these i think go to the control box (brain/computer), these i think are wired in conjuction with were the shift lever is and allso for kick down ??

If you send me your mail address i will send you a pic if that will help.
    My mail address is >> todataew123@btinternet.com <<.

Many Thanks
    David

4. TRAX and HORNS

The only wire schematic I would have would be for a S81 and S83P Daihatsu.(earley 90 models)
    Sorry. Might try www.minitruckcentral.com.

5. tobdav

tobdav New Member

wiring probs

Hi Trax

Ok No Probs

The 2 diagrams you have i will buy. How much do you want for them as i can most probably sort out from them how to sort it out as 1990through to 2004 was all the same.

My Address is >>todataew123@btinternet.com<<

Many thanks
    David Tobdav

6. tobdav

tobdav New Member

Hi Trax

Have done some more reserch. the 2 wiring diagrams you have are the ones i require.

This is going on the pics i have seen of engine and gear box

Please let me no how much you want for copy of each sent on jpg or post i will pay all

tobdav

7. TRAX and HORNS

Got a fax #. ?

8. tobdav

tobdav New Member

Hi Trax

Unfortunatly i do not,but a friend has his number is Udon Thani Thailand 042-325580 What the code is for Thailand i do not no.

If you send in morning he will be in office to take fax for me.I allso do not no what the time differancr is between both countrys, Thailand is 6 hours infront of GMT.
    How many pages are there ??
    Or can you send by E MAIL JPG format ??.

>> todataew123@btinternet.com <<

Many Thanks
    Tobdav

9. tobdav

tobdav New Member

Hijet Wiring diagrams

Hi Trax and Horns

I have hired a fax machine for 3 days so you can fax me the Electrical drawings, My fax no is >> +66 (0) 42-240-468. I hope you can do so now to stop me pulling what left of my hair out

Many Thanks
    David (tobdav)

10. tobdav

tobdav New Member

Hi Trax and Horns

I have hired a fax machine for 3 days so you can fax me wiring diagrams for Hijet with auto box.The drawings you have are the ones i need.

The code and number from austin Tx, to Udon thani Thailand is.
    >> +66 (0) 42-240-468 <<

I no it is 0830 in morning in Texas here in Thai it is 2035 sunday evening. The fax will be left on for 24/7 for the 3 days.

Many Thanks
    David tobdav

11. dwaterman

dwaterman New Member

anyone know how to install brackets and a receiver to hook up a bercomac snow blower to a 1995 Diahatsu mini truck. pictures if yo have any.

Thanks

12. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

You'd have a lot better luck getting a response if you start your own thread. :)