1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Window visors

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by 1988mustang, May 11, 2011.

1. 1988mustang

1988mustang Member

I noticed that some people have installed the window visors on their Carrys. I haven't seen any of the sponsors selling them. I was just curious what car models people ordered them for that would fit my 1992 Carry doors.

2. TRAX and HORNS

TRAX and HORNS Well-Known Member

Those visors are often already on the trucks when they come from Japan. Ive never seen any parts suppliers here that sold them. Pretty sure you wont find any here that will fit.
    Might call a parts supplier and ask them to order some or scratch around on Yahoo Japan and see if you can find them. Although shipping for one set might not be cost effective.

Greg Garrison likes this.
  3. 1988mustang

1988mustang Member

Thanks for the quick response. Good to know that they are basically a Japan only item. I'll look into the cost of getting them shipped, but they aren't a must have item if the cost is too high. Just would have been a nice addition.

4. Little Foot

Little Foot Member

My truck came from Japan with these already on. I often have to lower the window down a bit with mine because the side window defogger is not the best, so having these deflectors help.

5. rosco peeco

rosco peeco New Member

I live on the northern wet coast of BC and I really need these! I've got to have my window cracked open a little bit and am getting tired of getting wet. So if anyone knows where to find them, or even something we can get here that is close, let us know. Good wheeling to you all, Toni.

6. Little Foot

Little Foot Member

Been raining here for 40 days, I feel for you! Need to moe my lawn but I can't because of all the rain. May need a Haybailer after the rain stops. Announcing at lease 5 more days. All the sun recharcheable driveway lights are dead.

7. bigguybigguy

bigguybigguy New Member

Was told that the ones for an old Ford Aerostar van would fit.
    Did not try any yet for myself.

8. daddygroove

daddygroove Member

window visors or deflectors

good pm, yes i have a set. whats your zip so i can find out the shiping thanks

9. chrisb

chrisb New Member

Might work

I have a 1999 Carry. I went to the part store and found that the visor for a 1995-2005 blazer would work. It's not perfect but the angle is really close. I installed them and the work great. It is Oreilly Auto Part number 92127 made by AVS. Hope it helps.

10. TRAX and HORNS

TRAX and HORNS Well-Known Member

We need pictures.

11. chrisb

chrisb New Member

Pics of "Might work" visor vents

Here are some pics of the visors mentioned above.

Attached Files: