1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why you shouldn't use the men's room at Walmart

Discussion in 'Mini Lounge' started by fupabox, Jun 16, 2012.

1. fupabox

fupabox Well-Known Member

Was in Walmart with a buddy the other day and he disappeared near the rear washroom. I had to take a whiz so into the bathroom I go,only to see his boots sticking from under the stall in the crapper.
    "just couldn't hold it till you got home ,could you ?..." I say laughing,
    I step up to the urinal to do my business..he doesn't answer,but is making some awful grunting noises.
    "Are you freaking dying ,or giving birth in there?" then the smell hits me..
    "My God dude ..I think a gopher crawled up yer hoop and committed suicide"
    Still no answer..but I hear the sound of a nasty splash and the smell becomes overpowering..
    "Holy Christ man...You're giving me nose cancer...you need to see a doctor" as I'm washing my hands
    I go outside to wait for him and escape the smell....my buddy....is standing in the aisle outside the washroom with a cart he seems to have gone to retrieve.??
    OOOPS!!
    "Who the Hell were you yelling at in there ?" he says
    "I'll tell you later.." I grab the cart from him and hurry to the grocery section:eek::eek:

I wonder how the guy in the washroom would describe his side of this story :) :)

2. rwsem

rwsem Member

SO there I was, crapping in the WalMart Men's room, because I couldn't make it home......

3. fupabox

fupabox Well-Known Member

...,,, :)