1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why buy / own ACTY why are they good / bad

Discussion in 'Honda Acty' started by wapples, Jul 8, 2008.

1. wapples

wapples New Member

So I bought this ACTY in absoloutley TIP TOP condition with a HOST of SPARES and maybe its all the spares that make it all a little intimidating I dont know I am after something that is JUST SIMPLE and reliable is that the ACTY? I use to have an old VW BEETLE and it just worked will this be the same? It will get an easy life its all flat terrain here very rarley need to go over 80kmph and will be lucky to do anymore than 100km a week.

What makes this a good choice I dont feel at the moment in love with the car I guess Iam just look for re assurace that these are a good vehicle.

ALSO IF user BREADTINVAN or something to that effect is reading this please tell me how and where I can get a hold of Bill Prescott so the ACTY can be checked out. Thanks

2. LittleToy

LittleToy New Member

My opinion is no good, sorry

3. breadtinvan

breadtinvan New Member

Well i drove mine from maryborough to kingaroy on $20 of petrol, still had nearly half of it left, thats my excuse... it's adverage highway speed is 90k's on a flat and about 50-60 uphill.
    i also drove it with no brakes and to get them fixed is very big money, my only problem so far

4. wapples

wapples New Member

Well Mine came up from Sunshine Coast to here and had no DRAMAS on the HIGHWAY ok so the speedo said 100 But the person following me said I never even went over 95km which is a good thing> WELL the DRUMS in mine are sweet plus I took the drums for the old ones as speares and have a nice collection of pieces speaking of which Mr Bread if you ever need something let me know as I have some parts I may never need YOU JUST NEVER KNOW!!! Thanks again

Once I see Mr Prescott Iam sure he will put me on the right track. Iam UMMING and ERRING if to keep it or not while its a GREAT lil VAN the COST of gettnig Roof racks and a little nudgebar and all that may justify getting a Differnt VAN. I dont know I will see what happens.