1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who's Truck?? I think I'm in love :)

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by URTOAST, Jan 20, 2008.

1. URTOAST

URTOAST New Member

I am very new to the mini truck world, but to me this is one bad looking little truck.... I'm looking at a 96 model that looks just like it, but where do you get the clear marker lights? and what size lift is this? It has to be larger then 3 " right? what years do they look like this model with the round lights, and no grill.. Who ever owns this truck ... VERY NICE !:)

Thanks

Brian

[​IMG]

2. BLES

BLES Member

Yeah, that is a cool lookin' little Suzi. Do most of you with the aftermarket wheels do like this owner, and put wider on the back like an ATV? Never noticed before. I'd like to get some new wheels but think I'll stick with same size all around.
    BLES

3. URTOAST

URTOAST New Member

I'm wondering if thats for turning? I dont have one yet, so I'm not sure on what would hit?

4. greg0187

greg0187 Moderator Staff Member

Thats one of the guys trucks at Extreme Machines. Its got an 8" lift. Running 27" tires. I saw it on ebay a few weeks ago. I like the snorkel.

5. steve_nagoya

steve_nagoya Member

Any idea what it sold for? I like the snorkel too!

6. greg0187

It didn't sell. The reserve was not met. It only made it to ~$6K.

7. 10Gauge

10Gauge New Member

8. Paparex2

Paparex2 New Member

Any Ideas where you can find a snorkel like the one pictured?

9. greg0187

I looked into it. It has a Safari brand snorkel intake. The rest I don't know, home made I guess?

10. Very nice :)

i wanna see him actually put that snorkel to work though ;)

11. kmoneil

kmoneil Administrator Staff Member

I would like to see that thing in water to. ;)

Last edited: Jun 11, 2008