1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who else drove their minitruck to the polling place?

Discussion in 'Mini Lounge' started by Colin, Nov 4, 2008.

1. Colin

Colin Member

Just got back from the Collegeville Township Hall in my Sambar. :D

2. jtpc

jtpc Member

:( I would have, but mine is in the shop.

3. rayallen

rayallen Member

I drove mine to vote also. For a fact my little chevy 1/2 ton truck has not been moved since I got my hijet. ray allen

4. Colin

Colin Member

Right on. :)

5. Timetripper

Timetripper Moderator

Colin, I'm on my way down to St. Cloud got the Sambar redlined at 140km/h
    can I make it before the poll closes?
    I know all us Canucks are S/A's :D

6. Mighty Milt

Mighty Milt Active Member

i'm on my way to vote when i got off work, my dad borrowed my dodge for a road trip so oddly enough i'm rockin the mini today :D

7. cmaranto

cmaranto Member

Driving the mini to vote

Granted I live in rural Indiana, but I drove the Mit which I have done up in John Deere colors, and its a real show stopper. At the Polling Place (local church) I had more folks looking at the truck than people talking to the vermin that usually hangs out in front of the Polling Place. Local cop asked to drive it around and took it up and down the road for a mile or so. By the way......I run on Dealer Plates
    Chuck near Indy

8. Timetripper

Timetripper Moderator

Way to go Chuck!

9. gregw98

gregw98 Member

I drove my Jumbo to vote --- Twice. The first time the line was too long.

10. Colin

Colin Member

Too late! They closed 17 minutes ago. I bought a case of Red Bull - gonna be sitting up all night watching election returns.

I'm glad I'm nowhere near a major metropolitan area... I have a feeling there might be a little rioting no matter which candidate the results favor - lots of crazy people getting way too emotional over this election. :sly:

Colin

11. dmerc

dmerc Member

We just got back from voting. And yes, we drove the Carry!! Gawd, I LOVE my li'l truck!!!!!

12. Timetripper

Timetripper Moderator

Yes, no matter which way it goes it is history in the making
    and you are right on with the last part of your statement.

13. I thought about taking my fire truck to vote since my polling place is in a fire station! :D I'm sure that would have raised some eyebrows!

Unfortunately I didn't have time to trailer it home (too many major highways/interstates to drive on) and then drive it (illegally in Texas :p) down the 35 mph county road ~2 miles to vote. :D

14. B Thompson

B Thompson New Member

At the Polls

Colin I worked some polling stations as a observer for the G.O.P.
    and used my Suzuki all day.No games went on in Arizona , The kids turning out to vote was huge. McCain won in Arizona.
    Bruce.

15. andy_george

andy_george Member

I drove my van to the polling place in Lebanon TWP. Michigan.

-Andy