1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where the heck is my heater core on '93 Suzi?

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by Jamison Lure & Fly, Feb 28, 2020.

1. I feel stupid asking this but I cannot locate the heater core in this thing. I was going to flush it after my radiator flush. I did search the archives and didn't find anything pertinent.

2. matt167

matt167 Active Member

under the dash

3. Limestone

Limestone Well-Known Member

Jamison,
    Follow the heater hoses, like Matt said, under the dash. No questions here are stupid!
    Limestone

4. AZmini-t

AZmini-t Member

I'm doing a coolant flush this weekend as well. I have a hijet, but I believe they are extremely similar. My heater core is under the dash (as previously mentioned) towards the middle. There are a couple hoses coming from the front of the vehicle behind the radiator. They are in the middle, but towards the passenger side. May be a little different, but hope this helps! Let me know how your flush went!

Last edited: Mar 28, 2020
  5. Limestone

Still working towards installing the new radiator. I do want to flush out the existing fluid in the core and wherever any residual fluid may be hiding!

6. AZmini-t

AZmini-t Member

I ended up flushing mine pretty well. Took off the hose to the water pump, thermostat, heater core, etc. The most difficult thing was finding the bleeder valve. I was looking deep into the bay until I realized it was right in my face! It literally sticks up right under the passenger seat. Google translate, while not perfect, definitely mentions a radiator on the tag by it. Ran the car while squeezing the hoses everywhere and would bleed every so often.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 29, 2020
    Limestone likes this.
  7. Limestone

That's good to see. Nice job with the pic(info)!