1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

where is the battery on my Honda Acty pickup

Discussion in 'Honda Acty' started by scarrabri, May 28, 2010.

1. scarrabri

scarrabri New Member

:( I own a 2001 Honda acty pickup ,and i am ashamed to say i dont know where the battery is hiden,and i have it for over two years can some kind member give me a clue ,very best wishes Brian :confused:

2. OldMachinist

OldMachinist Moderator Staff Member

I've only seen pictures of the newer ACTY but if I had to make a guess its ether under one of the seats or under the little front hood.

3. scarrabri

scarrabri New Member

Hi,thanks for the reply my friend, but its not under the seat,and i have looked under the small hood at the front and if it is in there it must be well hiden ,i think i will have to move some of the stuff in there to see if its covered up,thank you Brian

4. OldMachinist

OldMachinist Moderator Staff Member

Do you have a engine access panel in the bed like the older models? If you do it may be under it.

5. scarrabri

scarrabri New Member

No Battery lol

Hi and yes it does have a pannel where the engine is but no battery lol, on the old honda acty it used to be on the side just under the body,but not on this lol,it has to be where you said it might be at the front under the very small hood, i have to do an oil change tomorow so whilst i am under i will see if i can trace the cables lol thanks again,Brian Hi i might just add it is a Honda Acty with a Romahome bolted on the back and there is a leisure battery in ther because i fitted it,but that does not start the engine,but is charged from a relay, i have worked on the honda ,but never come across the battery ,altho i think i was told it was new when i bought it,sadly the two lovelly ladies whom i bought it off are no longer with us , any way best wishes Brian

Last edited: May 29, 2010
  6. scarrabri

scarrabri New Member

found the honda battery

Hi i found the battery it was under little front hood like you said it is hidden by the screen water bottle lol best wishes Brian

7. Stuff99

Stuff99 Moderator Staff Member

pictures? i can imagine that is a pita to change or jump then!