1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wheels, Rims & Tires

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by PedroNZ1, Jul 13, 2019.

1. PedroNZ1

PedroNZ1 New Member

I have read some where in y travels that the Nissan Sentra rims fit the Suzuki Carry stud pattern, from memory this is a 13" rim, I was thinking a a 165 70 13 tyre, yep I kow probably not extreem enough for some, but I do want to keep the legal on road capabilities.
    I was thinking a minimal body lift, enough to clear the slightly larger tires, maybe some thing like 40mm, roughly an 1"1/2, Iwas thinking of making an Aliminum Block riser & bolting right through with a 10.9 grade bolt.
    In the 1980s we used to get a Sherpa tire for the Subaru Brumby ute, I think the tires were made by Firestone,they were a 13" road legal tire.
    So what road legal tire & rim combinations have you guys tried, what works and what doesn't, I have heard of some ATV tires being DOT approved, I'm not needing extreem Mud Grip tires.

2. Maximal

Maximal Active Member

if the bolt pattern is 4x100 which i believe it is, old Civic and such wheels are the same pattern. im not into the crazy offroad tires etc so i bought some rims off of Ebay a while ago and just run Bridgestone 145R12 LT tires on them, 6" wide rims so the tires are a bit stretched but no issues and the steerings far more stable with the wider stance

[​IMG]