1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wheel Studs

Discussion in 'Daihatsu Hi jet' started by DeMag, Jan 27, 2010.

1. DeMag

DeMag Member

93 Hijet S83P
    If this helps someone in the future it was worth posting.

I used "2002" Honda Rancher 350 ES - Four Front rims 12x6.0 with 8mm spacers on the front.
    Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha = 4 x 110 (offsets vary)
    Artic Cat = 4 x 115
    Wheel Stud, NAPA # 641-1286

Before
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 27, 2010
  2. DeMag

DeMag Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Acerguy likes this.
  3. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

Thanks for posting this! I may just be checking this out for myself. :)

4. rst277

rst277 Member

I did exactly the same operation. Napa part # 641-1623 worked for my 1992 S83P. The size is the same M12 x 1.5 and the knurl was 14.1mm wide and the length was 44mm perfect fit! Daihatsu Hijet wheel stud.

Ralph in Winnipeg

5. Mudjunkie

Mudjunkie New Member

I know this is an old post, but does anyone know how much longer these studs are than stock? Running spacers and need longer studs

6. Mudjunkie

Mudjunkie New Member

For anyone interested the knurl on the front of my 90 s83p is about 0.553", I believe arp part #100-7715 should fit, it's slightly bigger but not enough to matter I think. It is 1" longer than stock, will be ordering and installing soon, will report back.

7. cvw76

cvw76 New Member

Hi,

I know this is a really old thread, but.....

Did the ARP #100-7715 wheel studs fit onto your HiJet Hub? I have some wheels I'd like to put onto my van, but would need longer studs. And these studs seem promising.

8. Jigs-n-fixtures

Jigs-n-fixtures Well-Known Member

Mudjunkie, hasn’t been seen since December of 16. So, he probably won’t answer.