1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wheel bearing

Discussion in 'Mitsubishi Minicab' started by hollywood, Feb 23, 2011.

1. hollywood

hollywood New Member

i have a 1990 minicab 550cc 4x4 i took apart front wheel bearings to service them and pack them but i got one bad, i cant find one anywhere in town anybody dealt with this before?

2. dowhat

dowhat Member

Last edited: Feb 23, 2011
  3. hollywood

hollywood New Member

u15t for model and number on bearing is 35kw0021 nsk japan, my guy at bearing shop could not cross it or come up with number measuring it up. its inner front wheel bearing inner and outer is same though

4. hollywood

hollywood New Member

from what i can tell u have to buy whole assembly and dealer only any ideas?

5. greg0187

greg0187 Moderator Staff Member

just a thought. don't know if this helps or not. Are you sure the number you have is correct? Im just saying because you provided "35kw0021" and in dans post he provided "3SKWDO2g". If you notice these bearings are both NSK brand and the numbers are similar but I can see where one could confuse a 5 for an S, and a 0 for a D. Might just want to double tripple check that you have the right number.

6. hollywood

hollywood New Member

back to square one still no bearing mitsubishi dealer here in town looked into it and cannot bring me nothing in either
    here is dimensions of bearing
    ID 34.9 mm
    OD 53.69
    width 16.47 +/- like .02 prob

7. greg0187

greg0187 Moderator Staff Member

bummer... is this a needle bearing with an inner and outer race or just the outer race?

8. TetsuKuma

TetsuKuma Member

9. hollywood

hollywood New Member

i emailed them but no response back, there set up just like a old ford dodge or chev solid front axle inner and outter cone bearings but the race is a double back to back deal instead of 2 separate