1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wheel arch extensions

Discussion in 'Honda Acty' started by Olly, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Olly

Olly Member

Hi all, i am getting there with this wee acty, i have sent my wheels off to get the PCD adaptors made, will be a few weeks this, no big rush. The next bit is to sort out some arch extensions for it, the wheels/tyres will be sticking out by a few inch so will need to be covered, now i can make some out of steel, the long way to do it but if i can find some that i can just fit it will make it a lot easyer and quicker to get on the road, well thats if it passes its MOT.

Does anyone know of any supplyers for these, its an Honda Acty TN 1984 pick up.

wayne:)

2. Daner

Daner Member

I have not heard of anyone making a kit for the honda. I think some people have used the generic rubber fender flares from JC Whitney or just made their own. I don't know how well they work.

3. Olly

Olly Member

Thanks kida, i didnt think would of but worth asking, i will make some i think, cheaper than buying as i have spent enough already on it. I could of used a set of landrover defenders but i think they mite look a bit odd to me. and a bit wide as all i need is an extra 1 inch to cover.
    Will psot some pics this week of them, hope to have the new wheels and tyres fitted also.

wayne