1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what shreddog does in winter

Discussion in 'Mini Lounge' started by shreddog, Jul 16, 2008.

1. shreddog

shreddog Member

I bought my mini to mostly transport my snowmobile. I produce snowmobile dvds and will include my subaru sambar in next years production.
    Here is a link to a segment of me snowmobiling this past winter.
    gotta figure out how high i can jump my sambar! whats the record now?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKhPSjd7Zk8

2. Subaru

Subaru Member

Not your first time on a sled is it.

3. prdjim

prdjim Member

You can really handle that machine. I'm impressed. And an extremely high quality video. Nice.

However, you didn't use your turn signals, not even once. Shameful.

Are they street legal?

WHY NOT?

4. shreddog

shreddog Member

nope not street legal, and i been at it a while. Pretty fired up to whip together a mini truck vid! with the collective on this board shouldnt be to hard.

5. Colin

Colin Member

prdjim - you've never been around snowmobiles, have ya? :p

shred - nice video! Kinda makes me want to ditch my '72 Panther for something a bit more... ehh... muscular. Can't beat the leopard print seat, though. :D

6. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

Boo-yah! Nice video. Shred, have you seen Colin's video of his Sambar-as-a-snowmobile yet?

7. shreddog

shreddog Member

ok ok so everyone make sure if your gonna do something wild please get it on video. in a few months I should have some good offroad footage of my own.
    And lets see what we can whip up for a little video project.

8. Colin

Colin Member

9. Mighty Milt

Mighty Milt Active Member

colin,

excellent choice for the soundtrack in part 2... i haven't heard that song in 10 years... good footage too!

i want some footage of the ruckus on the lake!! :D

10. shreddog

shreddog Member

awesome colin!!!!

what band in the lake clip?

11. prdjim

prdjim Member

12. shreddog

shreddog Member

yes i watched a couple so far. me likey.
    what is your footage on right now?

13. prdjim

prdjim Member

I captured the best stuff onto my hard drive from mini dv, I can burn a cd, or FTP it to you.

Mostly I'd like an excuse to make more!

Jim

14. shreddog

shreddog Member

Well obviously you know the least compression the better. Want to end up with the best quality we can right!
    Which ever is more convenient for ya. I am in the sticks. no seriously i live far, far away from any, and everything, so our internet speed limits what size of files we can receive. ftp probably not a great option.

15. prdjim

prdjim Member

Anyone who has hi-res, dealers or otherwise, should contribute some video.

I can mail you a cd. Don't have a dvd burner, but I'll buy one if that's what it takes.

Dog, don't put up your address, PM me.

Should we start another forum to generate contributors?

Should it be a sticky? Kevin could raise some money maybe, I'll buy em and mail them to people who are interested, and a-h politicians.

Jim

16. Colin

Colin Member

That would be my shortest video yet... camera starts rolling, I mount the bike, I tip over, camera turns off. :p

Old Smash Mouth is alright. :D

Finntroll.