1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what should I sell my Suzuki for?

Discussion in 'Mini Truck Sales' started by G.A. suzuki, Aug 12, 2015.

1. G.A. suzuki

G.A. suzuki New Member

I inherited this mini suzuki and I need help determining year and model. It runs good, transmission shifts good good running gear hydraulic bed goods,some rust on the bed, tires showing sign some of rot. Overall I enjoyed this little truck exception on multiple times opening the passenger door and trying drive it from the wrong side. I'm selling it because I need small tractor w/ a bucket possible trade.
    229 2542585 leave a message call you back.

Attached Files:

2. farmlet

farmlet New Member

LOL on the wrong side. Did that a couple of times in the UK. Then did the opposite when I came back. I hope if I get one of these I don't start driving on the left - cause if I am ever driving wrong way down the road, one of these is the LAST vehicle I want to be in at the time (and it probably would be)...

I'm looking to buy one and have been researching them for the last couple of weeks, so I think I have the pulse of the market. I would recommend you throw in pictures of the front, back and other side. Also the seats and transmission quadrant. And the engine.

Value depends on some specifics. It looks to be in reasonable good shape, if the dent in the drivers door is the worst damage; my opinion is it would be from $4500 to $7500 depending on configuration. 53,000 miles is actually on the high side for these things, most don't go very far. Assuming its about a '94 and that everything works (lights, wipers, heater, etc). Truckspotting experts may be able to figure these things out from the photo, I cant. Then again, you don't want to limit yourself to only truckspotting experts as potential customers (I assume).

Value factors are:

-what year is it?
    -4x4?
    -H/L transfer case, creeper low gear?
    -diff lock?
    -A/C?
    -PS?
    -stick or auto?
    -how many gears?
    -trailer hitch?
    -stereo?
    -any spare parts?