1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What I look for when buying a Mini Truck!

Discussion in 'General Truck Info' started by MichTrucks, Dec 29, 2008.

1. MichTrucks

MichTrucks Moderator Staff Member

We are our own importer and we sell container loads to Canada as well.

2. Equipmentdealer

Equipmentdealer New Member

Do you sell trucks to folks in PA as well? I emailed you a couple times awhile back and no one even said boo.

3. fremontminitrucks

fremontminitrucks Gold Supporting Member

Where in PA are you located? We get people drive over from PA all the time

4. shane9999

shane9999 New Member

Good post steven. It will really help new customers like me. Keep posting this kind of helpful posts.
    All the best.

5. DAVID-O

DAVID-O Silver Supporting Member

We have a good selection of mini trucks in stock and will be receiving more on 7/15 and thereafter. Please come visit us to test drive our mini trucks or check out our inventory at www.minitruckdealer.com.

We are located at:

13951 S. Main Street
    Los Angeles, CA 90061

2 min. from 110 fwy Rosecrans exit.

David Okamoto
    310-210-8108
    www.minitruckdealer.com

6. erixun

erixun Bronze Supporting Member

Yeah, if ONLY they made mini trucks nowadays.... I am thinking you made a wrong turn somewhere.....this is the japanese mini truck forum...

7. GR.mike

GR.mike Gold Supporting Member

yeah it is a shame that they do not make minitrucks anymore....FAIL!

Good OP lots of useful information for those out there that are looking for a truck. Rest assured that there are still plenty of importers left here in the states and the pricing has not gone up too much. We just sold our first 2 containers of 90-98 model trucks with the new EPA regs. We now have 4 more containers on the way....!!!

8. fremontminitrucks

Even better now that we can bring in every model of Suzuki From 91-2010, I think I heard some hearts break with that news :)

9. Mr. Obvious

Mr. Obvious Guest

I see what chicken says about you not having any trucks.

What does that mean about hearts break. Are you saying the EPA is sad tat you can bring Suzuki trucks

10. fremontminitrucks

Nothing to do with the EPA

11. Mr. Obvious

Mr. Obvious Guest

Did you make your girl sad cause o da Suzuki trucks?

12. fremontminitrucks

Look, never mind, I'm sure the people that were meant to understand it, understood it

13. BC_MMC

BC_MMC Member

Americans don't make minitrucks anymore. The term was purloined for the smaller pickups they used to make.
    The Ford Ranger is now a bloated hawg and was the last of the Big3 mini-trucks. That's how I found out about real minitrucks, hunting for something SMALL to use for work like the Dodge D50 4x4 I used to own and loved.
    The Rangers got horrid mileage and fell to pieces, two S10s had their engines seize, I found out why they called it a "Blazer" when the engine burst into flames on top of a mountain....
    I needed something that carried a couple hundred pounds of tools cheaply around town, a maximum of one tech and one helper, and could do short trips offroad. How big a trailer you could pull and how fast you could pass on the highway wasn't a consideration. Therefore 660ccs won out over 4.3L

Oldcomputech likes this.
  14. Mr. Obvious

Mr. Obvious Guest

Ahhhh, I see. You have to one of the ones chosen to understand.

Well . . . I guess that you are proud to be able to import new trucks. I would say also that you may have a big ego. The reason I say that is because you think "those that are chosen to understand" care about you. I say also that these "that are chosen to understand" must not be friends because you expected them to be broken hearted at your good news. If "they" were friends you would simply have announced the news.

By the same analogy please notice that nobody has extended you a "Congratulations". So I can only guess that you are most likely among those who couldn't care less about you or new Suzuki trucks.

Maybe you should be nicer to people.

Gilder Ridleg

15. miniman

miniman Member

Fremont, you already made a mistake acknowledging this guy, if you read all of his posts you'll see he's NEVER made an intelligent contribution to any thread. If you've been on the forum for awhile it was easy to understand what you were talking about, but again all he does is drag down everyones IQ. moderator, why don't we just block his account? He has nothing to contribute but stupidity, he's not bright enough to be arrogant, it's time mr. O bids adue.

PS

Your post that you described as an analogy is an oxymoron you nitwit, stop trying to appear intelligent

Last edited: Jul 29, 2010
  16. Mr. Obvious

Mr. Obvious Guest

What post are you referring to o great grumpy guru miniman?

Not everyone has a college degree like you do. Have some compassion for the working man that is just trying to find his place in the world.

I asked Fremont a question. Can he not answer for himself?

Gil

17. Congrats Fremont!. The more people that are able to import the more the trucks will become an industry instead of a distraction. Good for you! I appreciate your offer to let us use your certs on trucks that we don't have approved. If we decide to get into the other product lines that may work out great. Thanks again.

18. caraman

caraman Member

Any dealers in Utah besides the one in Brigham City?

19. MichTrucks

MichTrucks Moderator Staff Member

utah mini truck dealers

At one time there were 7.

20. caraman

caraman Member

Any idea where? Any in Salt Lake area? Thanks