1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What have you found in your truck?

Discussion in 'General Truck Info' started by cbarlow, Oct 15, 2012.

1. cbarlow

cbarlow Member

Im in the process of recovering my seats and I hear some metal fall out and I see a shiney coin on my floor it was 100 yen (guess I said that correct?) I also found some small shoes. So what has everyone else found in their trucks?

2. firejonny89

firejonny89 Member

I found a road flare Ina stock holder pass side under the dash

3. axle

axle Member

i found a receipt from autozam in japs characters

4. cbarlow

cbarlow Member

Thats cool I need to see if I have one

5. cbarlow

cbarlow Member

Maybe that means your truck was serviced regularly

6. fupabox

fupabox Well-Known Member

all Japanese sold vehicles are equipped with a small flare..standard safety feature in Japan...I just found 2 500 yen coins and a small packet of what I think is wasabi ? in my Japanese Mercedes

7. firejonny89

firejonny89 Member

I thought about lighting is to see if it still works but then I would not have one if I needed one so I didn't. I'm a little crazy about if I might need something trying to keep it. In the everyday truck there is 300 ft of rope for if someone runs off the road over a imbankment I can try to get down to them if I had to or anything else u could use rope for. I'm on a fire department so I like to be prepared as much as I can I used to have a hand saw in the truck to but used it and have not put it back yet

8. cbarlow

cbarlow Member

Ha if my truck has one itll be lite I have other stuff in my truck if I need to be seen

9. greg0187

greg0187 Moderator Staff Member

I lit mine. Those little flares only last about 3-5 minutes. lol

10. firejonny89

firejonny89 Member

Sweet ill be getting one to replace mine befor I lite it

11. cbarlow

cbarlow Member

Ha those things are a beast wonder if the age has anything to do with it not lasting long

12. wheelio

wheelio New Member

I found a receipt from a Japanese dental cleaning in 2017 under the passenger seat.