1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What has miniMOG been up to???

Discussion in 'Mini Lounge' started by miniMOG, Nov 17, 2009.

1. I don't know, shipping from CA is crazy, I just shipped a truck out there and it was 1400.00, that's the only thing stopping me from buying that truck right now and putting a snow plow on it.

2. miniMOG

miniMOG Member

Tempting, isnt it? LOL :D

3. TRAX and HORNS

TRAX and HORNS Well-Known Member

I wish ya'll would have never brought this up again. Hmmmmm, after seeing it again it would look pretty cool sitting out in front of the shop.
    Mark, you aint helping things at all.
    On another note I just showed one of my running buddies a picture of one of your converted duces. He just about peed all over himself. His eyes rolled back in his head, started shaking all over and stomping his feet. It got him thinking. What does one of those weigh? How wide/long?

4. dont you buy that little truck Terry!:sly:

5. miniMOG

miniMOG Member

Haha-
    We have done 30 "bobbed" deuces now! They weigh in at approx 10k lbs. Approx 20' long x 8' wide.

Here are a few pics of some recent ones-

Attached Files:

6. OK,

What's the skinny on that truck, meaning how do you get all six wheels driving at once, etc. I'm curious on how you lock everything and how many KMs does it have?

thanks!

7. miniMOG

miniMOG Member

I'll double check today, but I am sure its full time 4wd like most Hondas. Also, I think 10 or 11K Kilometers--

8. What? 10K, 110K? that would make that thing almost new!

9. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

My guess is that the "front" set of rear wheels are not driven?

10. I'm very curious to see how this thing works!

11. miniMOG

miniMOG Member

11,000 Kilometers. Truck is VERY nice. That's why I bought it.

Front rears dont drive.

Cruises at 55mph down the hiway with tracks!

12. So, what do the front rear wheel's do? Are they basically just holders for the tracks? and lastly does it have High/low range? PS or AC?

13. greg0187

greg0187 Moderator Staff Member

This is a neat truck. as metioned by chickendumpling I would wonder about replacement tracks. I would assume not available. As far as I remember this truck was listed on ebay a year or two ago and the bids went well above what MiniMog is asking now. Seems like a great deal. Surprised that no one has snatched it up yet. Doubt it will be around much longer.

14. miniMOG

miniMOG Member

The front rear axle is a "bogey" and does not drive. No ps or ac.

And yes-- I paid much more than $5k. Also, I tinted the windows, installed a new back seat (Jeep CJ) and some lights on top.

Attached Files:

15. miniMOG

miniMOG Member

The tracked HONDA is SOLD!
    3 parts Daihatsus are SOLD!

I have one good mid 1990's HONDA still-- $2000 ---see pics attached
    I have one complete Suzuki truck (problems) for $750

Attached Files:

16. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

Would make a sweet deal for someone!

17. Ironraven

Ironraven Active Member

Damn, if you were closer I'd take that Suzuki off your hands just for parts...

18. miniMOG

miniMOG Member

I have sold all of my "leftover" mini trucks!

Thanks, everyone!:)

19. miniMOG

miniMOG Member

I do have a couple of engines, a few trans, and a $hitload of wheels and tires if any wants them-- $500 for the lot-- pick up only.

I also have a few sets of NEW alum wheels from Japan that have the 3 different lug patterns to fit most all mini-trucks for $75 each wheel. Pick up only.

20. TRAX and HORNS

TRAX and HORNS Well-Known Member

Need another container load? Something a little bit fresher.

21. miniman

miniman Member

When are you gonna get a fresh container:D

22. firejonny89

firejonny89 Member

i want to know who got lucky and got the 4x6