1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you think my truck is worth

Discussion in 'Daihatsu Hi jet' started by OutdoorsNS, Dec 11, 2012.

1. OutdoorsNS

OutdoorsNS Member

Hey guys just curious to what you think my truck is worth, not so much what you would pay me for it, how much would you list it for?
    Im in Nova scotia
    Its a 92 hijet jumbo
    With
    Full Camo
    Tool box in back
    Custom Fold down spot light rack with 2 very highquality lights
    Steel front and rear bumpers with 2 inch reciever on both
    4500 pound winch wired front and back
    DiamondPlate bed rails and mud flaps
    Mossy oak 4x4 decals
    Camo fabric cieling
    A/C
    5 speed 4x4 with 4 lo
    20000kms
    BedLiner
    All white inside and out has Been painted black
    Pioneer bluetooth deck
    Speakers on doors
    New struts and 300lb springs
    Mazda rx7 rims with 13 inch NEW winter tires
    Freshly undercoated
    K & N air filter
    All timing components have been replaced
    Better then stock seats
    2 inch lift
    Year and half safety left
    No rust at all
    FULL SKIDPLATE
    ATV rims and Carisle all trails would be included
    And runs mint with no problems, all this work was done latly and i thought id see what people think its worth to list for. This is everything i can think of about the truck. Let me know what you think im really curious. this is the cadilac of mini trucks.
    photo 2.jpg photo 3.jpg

2. Daner

Daner Member

Well you've done a lot to it. I wouldn't expect to make much if any money selling it. Maybe start asking at a # where you make a profit and see how many nibbles you get. You can always ask less. With all that stuff to get somebody to pay serious money they have to want all of it. Typically seems like add ons aren't worth their purchase price once installed on a vehicle. It's all subjective though. Just need to find the right person.

3. OutdoorsNS

OutdoorsNS Member

Thanks for reply, i dont expect to make a profit, i understand that addon and mods to vehicles does not up price. Mostly just looking to see what someone thinks would even be a good start price

4. Smurfmobile

Smurfmobile New Member

If you lived in BC then I'd probably have a buyer for you...I have a friends looking for a Jumbo and would probably appreciate the extras. Wanna drive it across Canada???

5. rst277

rst277 Member

Pretty hard here in Manitoba to get over $6000 for a minitruck. You may find a guy that wants exactly what you have done but my experience is that people want to customize these truck for themselves. Jumbos and 5spds are worth more, maybe $500 times 2, but I have bought 2 nice 4spd Hijets in the last few years for around $4000 each. Good luck, it only takes one guy! R