1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What did you do to your truck today?

Discussion in 'General Truck Info' started by Coast Steve, Aug 25, 2010.

1. CVP33

CVP33 Active Member

Love the fogs and halo lights! What a sharp looking truck. Mine just got finished at Maaco, just didn’t have time to pick it up yet.

2. CoopsMGould

CoopsMGould New Member

Thanks! I hope you are as happy with your result as I am.

3. CVP33

CVP33 Active Member

Got ‘er back from Maaco. Generally pretty happy. Had to clean up a few areas and will need to re-shoot my bedliner, but planned on doing that any way. New OEM tail lights, new OEM side mirrors, Mud Factory vent visors installed and the re-badging as a TRD Pro.

On a side note - I have sone tail lights, mirrors, turn signals available in SUPER good condition if anyone wants a deal.

The emblems are from http://www.bh3dprinting.com/ use coupon code TEQ15 for 15% off.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 11, 2022
    installater likes this.
  4. Just 4 Fun

Just 4 Fun New Member

Swapped out the fuel pump, would probably be easier if I was 5'-130lbs and left handed, but I'm 6'4" - 220lbs and I'm right handed with fat fingers LOL

5. Drain

Drain New Member

I got my headache rack powder coated in gloss black to match my rims.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Seattle Powdercoat if you're local. They did a great job and also sandblasted some old metal Safe-T-Stack drawers (wrapped in paper) that I'm going to paint and use in a workbench I'm building.

installater and CVP33 like this.
  6. CVP33

CVP33 Active Member

Ok, she’s officially put back together. Raptor lined the front grill, re-did the bedliner, painted my headlight bezels and fender flares satin black and then re-assembled everything. Took a heat gun to the seatbelts someone suggested on a FB group….what a difference!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. CVP33

CVP33 Active Member

Another mod I saw from my JDM friends was the ‘back lightning’ of the battery box. Best $9 ever. LOL

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. CVP33

CVP33 Active Member

Added a new center console. Good storage and flips up so you can use your E-brake.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. OhDeer

OhDeer New Member

Whoah! Where did you get that console? Thats pretty cool.

10. CVP33

CVP33 Active Member

Amazon.jp

t_g_farrell likes this.
  11. CVP33

CVP33 Active Member

New rock lights…

Drain likes this.
  12. CVP33

CVP33 Active Member

Recharged the A/C system, replaced my backup light assembly and added one more rock light to the back of the cab.

13. t_g_farrell

t_g_farrell Active Member

@CVP33 Ah man you shouldn't have shown me the https://www.amazon.co.jp/ site. Thats all I needed was another place to look for van goodies. Lookin good.

CVP33 likes this.