1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What did you do to your truck today?

Discussion in 'General Truck Info' started by Coast Steve, Aug 25, 2010.

1. Coast Steve

Coast Steve Member

A good pic

My buddies truck and my little (ok larger) 2 ton.

Attached Files:

2. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

I used my truck as a 4x4 limo today showing some old friends that had never seen our place the "grand tour". Lots of fun driving the fenceline and explaining all about kei trucks.

3. starpuss

starpuss Member

i installed a set of 250lb springs. and re-tune the carb. + so other top secret stuff
    she has a LOT more power..

4. fupabox

fupabox Well-Known Member

more power??/ come on spill the beans..what did you do:pop::D

5. starpuss

starpuss Member

i dont want to say yet. as i am going to make it a kit forsale. also i want to make sure she is not going to blow up lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy-AzXKsZcc

there is a guy that has a mini truck that Wanted to race me lol... so ill Video tape that and see if i win. (witch i am 95% sure that i will now!

Last edited: Apr 16, 2011
  6. Stuff99

Stuff99 Moderator Staff Member

I drove an hour to go look at a crappy truck camper... price was right, condition was not. Found out that a truck camper will fit perfect if i take out the tool box.

BUT on the way there.. this happened...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. louannfd1

louannfd1 Member

Went mud rid'n with the grandkids today and finally got Mini stuck to where I had to use the 4500lb winch and try out my brush guard.

[​IMG]

8. fupabox

Damn..gotta wait till I get home in the morning to see the vid...da guvment blocks da youtubes at work:D:(

9. fupabox

Looks like they're having a great time:)...bet they loved watching you get filthy to hook up the winch:D

10. starpuss

starpuss Member

ill make a better one in a day or two.

11. axle

axle Member

have a spin and swim in the lake

Attached Files:

12. Vitnzjp

Vitnzjp Member

washed van inside little bit and thinking about custom made carpet matts. it's ok, coz i am not off-roader ;)
    still on stock tyres and chasing for a good deal. that's all

13. Stuff99

lol nice and deep i see!

i thought that to. but with the mud around here it would be futile. I love my wash out flooring :D

14. longview

longview Member

HID's working

got the HID lights working and all wiring finished just have to aim the lights and cut off extra length of bolts....

[​IMG]

15. starpuss

starpuss Member

what kind of H.I.D are they? got more info on your setup?

16. longview

longview Member

17. greg0187

greg0187 Moderator Staff Member

They will be brighter in parallel. Im sure you just mis-spoke. :p

18. louannfd1

louannfd1 Member

Fupa,
    Since my Mini is left hand drive, I stepped out on to dry ground and hooked the winch up with no problem. Afterwards when I came back thru it I hammered it in two wheel drive and covered them in mud. lol

19. starpuss

starpuss Member

you did not use a relay?

20. longview

longview Member

my Bad

yes....yes i did :p i guess i was just so damn happy i forgot what i was saying:eek: thanks for the heads up

21. longview

longview Member

all hardware and wire is rated for 15 amps and dedicated only to these two lights so i did not use a relay

22. Psilosin

Psilosin Member

Had some time to play with the Liteace today!

First I added a Yakima roof rack and cargo basket.

Then, in what might be the ultimate performance modification, I attached an ARB bottle opener to the headache rack so I can stay hydrated when working. :cool:

Attached Files:

23. lowTrac

lowTrac New Member

I stobbed a tire riding though the fields today, gonna have to get my lift & ATV tires put on soon...

24. erixun

erixun Member

I love the action shot of the bottle opener!!! Doing what it does best! Thanks for sharing.

25. longview

longview Member

H.I.D light test

this is the first chance i had to test the new lights.... definitely for OFF ROAD use ONLY!!!BUT HOLY COW ARE THEY BRIGHT :D

I pulled over aprox half a block from the house and my wife took the picture

[​IMG]

26. fupabox

Holy bright....:)

27. Stuff99

Well it wasnt quite today, or yesterday, but on Friday I met up with Ken from Northbattleford and we checked out each other's truck. He had acquired an rv door for me and i picked it up. Should have put the trucks side by side and did a photo op lol!

I did get a photo from in Stoon where we loaded up everything!
    [​IMG]

28. joejapan

joejapan New Member

Finally got to drive it after a month and a half of sitting on jack stands! It only took a few hours to rebuild and install the left side cv, but the parts sat in a box in the shop for a month. Too many irons in the fire!

29. greg0187

greg0187 Moderator Staff Member

Must... get... bottle... opener!!! Nice addition!

30. Stuff99

Got the shed in finally. 2 8x12' sheds. need to get rid of storage unit.. 120/m adds up!

loaded OSB
    [​IMG]

had to cut it at this cause the tire on the left rear was low.
    [​IMG]

finished it up with the trusses and the rest of the wood. Those tresses were hard to get off. they are all bundled!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 26, 2011