1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what a surprise

Discussion in 'Mini Truck Spottings' started by Gotrek, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Gotrek

Gotrek Member

I just discovered that at least one business has good taste. Talking to the people working there, they received 5 of them about a month ago. It will be fun to see them around town.
    I should say a couple of businesses because there is a Daihatsu Hijet pulling a trailer around town advertizing a renovation company. IMG00075-20120802-1722.jpg IMG00074-20120802-1721.jpg

2. firejonny89

firejonny89 Member

cool nice looking truck

3. fupabox

fupabox Well-Known Member

great advertising

4. TamiPaulus

TamiPaulus Member

Seems to be in Good Condition

Really like the way of advertising. The best thing is that its neat, clean and clear without stuffing too much information. What I like most about the ads that the trucks used for the ads are looking in good shape. The advertising platform is the first thing which attract people.

Great job!

5. Gotrek

Gotrek Member

they are all working trucks used by the company so I would think they would want good looking trucks. I see that they have a van now but have not been able to stop and check it out.

6. Stuff99

Stuff99 Moderator Staff Member

heh. never thought of trying to do the advertising thing on the side of a kei truck!

7. Gotrek

Gotrek Member

It's been a busy week. Have seen two of the trucks and the van driving around town and another truck parked in a residence driveway.
    Had a good laugh today as well. Had a lady come up to me while I was gassing up the truck. She seemed to know where I live and wanted to know if it was ok for her to bring her grandson over to check out my truck and van. that was ok by me.
    Still having fun seeing people take pictures of my vehicles and stop me to ask about them though most think they are from England. Did have one guy pull up beside me at a light and knew my van was a Daihatsu(could have knocked me over with a feather).