1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Website and domain name forsale

Discussion in 'Mini Truck Sales' started by gatewayminitrucks, Oct 23, 2008.

1. www.Gatewayminitrucks.com is forsale. I am not going to be dealing with the mini trucks anymore as I have other ventures in life to follow. I am not trying to sell my website and domain to make money but I have no use for a mini truck website anymore as I have not dealt in trucks in over three months. I can show google analytics reports that I am getting a constant 20-30 hits on my site each day and the phone number can be changed to your number and you can take the calls yourself.

Let me know if anyone has any interest and we can discuss the value of the website and domain. I know it sure would have been nice to buy a domain for a few hundred bucks and have instant hits on the site. It has taken me almost two years of advertising to get the ammount of hit that I currently get. I am not saying that 20-30 hits a day is much but most of the time people talk of website activity they talk page hits which is a much higher number than hits. I am only mentioning the hits.

Let's talk...

Thanks, Mike@gatewayminitrucks.com
    314-596-8444