1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wanted. Subaru E12. Libero/domingo/sumo/estratto/alladin/combi/etc .etc.

Discussion in 'Mini Truck Sales' started by victorb153, Oct 23, 2019.

1. victorb153

victorb153 New Member

I wrote my life story in the introductions and what kind of vehicles I have and want.... Drivable so they can be shipped RoRo must be able to be driven to shipping port and be able to be driven 3 hours home from some port on east coast of USA near New York.......I understand shipping and know all the RoRo ports..I have friends who speak what ever language needed....I see most listings are from Italy Germany Belgium Portugal etc etc......My information is Victor Brown East Greenwich Rhode Island. I am on facebook so you can see I am not a dreamer or time waster but a single parent of two small children...whose hobby is unusual cars....nwo that they are 8 and 12 Daddy has a few minutes... Ive been a single parent for 7 years....I have two Toyota Sera's one I am doing some mods to... so I dont have time for more project vehicles... I dont mind poor cosmetics I can do minor body work and paint... but they must be good driving vehicles....Thank you

2. victorb153

victorb153 New Member

I put this in wrong section dam