1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanted!! Good running mini truck

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Kristin, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Kristin

Kristin New Member

Looking for a good used mini truck. Will need to be in good condition as I want to use for running around town for my small business! Anyone have anything to sale? I'm located in Alabama, can travel to view or purchase.

2. feriob20

feriob20 New Member

I have 14 units right now. I'm located in California though. I can send photos of what I have if you are interested.

3. NewMexicoFarmer

NewMexicoFarmer New Member

Try West Coast Mini Trucks in Las Vegas Nevada. www.westcoastminitrucks.com We are looking at purchasing another one from them. Great price & service plus they made us a great deal on delivery. They also said they had inventory in Missouri that would be closer to you.

4. THOMAS LARA

THOMAS LARA New Member

I WOULD RATHER BUY FROM A PRIVATE PARTY THAN A DEALER.MOST TIMES YOU YOU GET A WAY BETTER DEAL

5. Thomas Conley

Thomas Conley New Member

I have a great little truck needs good home i have no time for it 1991 4x4 with 2 inch lift four speed with hi and low everything works great and looks great im in Oklahoma heres my number 9182645917

6. Thomas Conley

Thomas Conley New Member

I have nice truck everything works 4x4 lifted 2 inches brand new tire and wheels call me 9182645917

7. trktrd

trktrd Active Member

Where in Alabama? I have a friend in NW Florida who has a really nice Acty for sale. Even has ac.