1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WANTED: 97-98 Suzuki Carry Turbo 4WD

Discussion in 'Mini Truck Sales' started by MiniBrutes, Jan 10, 2012.

1. MiniBrutes

MiniBrutes Member

In 1997 and 1998 limited runs of a turbo charged/fuel injected Suzuki Carry were available.

I am looking for one of these trucks with A/C. (May consider non-ac unit)

Prefer some sort of bed option (Dump, Lift gate, Scissor lift, reefer box, etc) but will look at any that are out there.

1997 Preferred. Looking for as minty as possible, but will consider any and all.

Anyone got one of these?

Jeremy

2. Turbo Truck

Jeremy,

Probably not exactly what you're looking for, but I've got a 97, non-AC sitting in my shop. bought it from Terry at Traxx & Horns a few years ago. He was driving it, but felt like it didn't have enough power. he pulled the turbo and it was locked up. he didn't want to mess with it, so I bought it with every intention of putting it back together. I actually got the turbo freed up, but I was thinking I would see about having it rebuilt, but got busy on other stuff and never got back to it. truck is clean, except the muffler is rusted out. I had grand plans of building a "street" truck/hot rod out of it - custom wheels with low-pro tires, maybe some body cladding, etc. Finding time right now is the hard part. the other bad thing is I'm probably into it for too much to make it worth while to you or for me to take a loss on it. If you don't get any other trucks and you're interested, let me know what you'd be willing to give for it and I can get you some pics and more info if you want it.

Thanks and good luck with the search!

Jason
    940-367-1173

3. MiniBrutes

MiniBrutes Member

Well, I am looking for my own personal, special, "keeper"

I can get new turbo's for relatively cheap. (Well, I could a few years ago, havent checked lately)

I would HAVE to retrofit A/C...... Tooo hot in the summer, and I am in the north!

Well, send me some pics, VIN, and your bottom line. In addition to the truck cost, I will need to have it trucked up to International Falls, MN. So there is another cost.

This would be my daily driver.

Jeremy@minibrutes.com

4. MiniBrutes

MiniBrutes Member

Still looking.

Jason's is OK, but not looking for that much of a project right now.

Bumpity