1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wanted 1992 suzuki carry floor mats

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by v.i-guy, Jan 7, 2018.

1. v.i-guy

v.i-guy New Member

hi everyone I am so pissed off a guy that rents a trailer on my property his dog shredded one of my floor mats I was working on it and took the floor mats out of it so I wouldn't damage them when I put stuff on the floor. I put them on a chair in the open shop and his dog came in and decided to shred one when I was not there . I am so pissed the dog is lucky he is still alive . so I was wondering where I can buy new ones they were the stock ones. so I don't know if they make after market or not . I told the owner of the dog he is paying for them weather he likes it or not .

2. fmartin_gila

fmartin_gila Well-Known Member

As it should be, people need to take responsibility for their animals. Try Megazip, they should have OEM mats.

Fred

3. matt167

matt167 Active Member

The OEM mats have the Suzuki "S" logo at the bottom

4. v.i-guy

v.i-guy New Member

thanks guys for the reply fred I went on there for my Suzuki dd51t they don't have any listed for that maybe I should try calling them .matt 167 my mats have the s on the top of the mat I think.

5. v.i-guy

v.i-guy New Member

matt 167 you are so right the Suzuki logo is on the bottom of the mat