1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanted: 1990 Acty Rim 12 inch

Discussion in 'Trade-A-Part' started by ChampagneActy, Oct 24, 2022.

1. ChampagneActy

ChampagneActy New Member

Hey all, I'm in search of a single 1990 Acty 12 inch rim to serve as a spare (I already have a tire, just need the rim). Does anyone have an extra rim from an Acty of that era they'd be willing to part with? I'm seeing full sets for sale rather than singles. Thanks in advance.

2. Smokie

Smokie Member

I have a 12" from a Suzuki Carry. It is 4 lugs on 100mm circle. Can take picture if you are interested.

3. Tripthyme

Tripthyme Active Member Supporting Member

I have some multi pattern rims. 4x100-4x110 a couple. And a few 4x110-4x115.

4. ChampagneActy

ChampagneActy New Member

I need 4x100, 12x3.5, ET40. Not sure if the Carry's specs match? Smokie and Tripthyme, would appreciate a pic of what you have including of back of the rim. I've found a bit of weirdness trying different spares because the mounting surface on the Acty is not flat. Thx in advance...

5. Tripthyme

Will do! I believe they are 12x4 tho but I am not 100% sure. They run the normal 145/75/12 or 145/12

6. Smokie

Smokie Member

Will do. I know that it is 12 x 3.5, but not sure about back side.

7. Tripthyme

I looked this morning and know at least 1 is 12x3.5. It was dark and cold so I got some half ass crap pictures.

8. Smokie

Smokie Member

Here is a picture of back and front of wheel.

Attached Files:

9. ChampagneActy

ChampagneActy New Member

Thanks for the pics. I'm guessing the offset may be more than on the Acty, but let me double check. Do you know what year the donor truck was? Thanks.

10. Tripthyme

Sorry I forgot about you! If his dont match/work out for you let me know and I'll send those pictures of mine but due to my bad customer service I missed out

11. ChampagneActy

ChampagneActy New Member

No worries -- I haven't exactly been super-quick on the draw either. :) Please do send the pics. If you happen to know what the donor truck was that's also helpful. Due to offset difference an Acty would be ideal. Thanks much.

12. SandnSun

SandnSun New Member

Very slow response here, but I have a rim for a 91 Acty. I’m looking for some stock front springs for a 4WD Acty…so might be interested in a trade if you are still hunting.

13. Unklerrrr

Unklerrrr New Member

I have the spare 12 inch rim, that doesnt match the rest of my set. came with my '91 Acty. will post a picture later. I am in Seattle.