1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Want a LEFTY mighty mitz wiring diagram U14T

Discussion in 'Mitsubishi Minicab' started by werase643, Mar 23, 2020.

1. werase643

werase643 Member

I have searched through 45 pages and all links are dead/error. I am looking for a good wiring diagram for a mighty mitz LEFTY . anybody help? I tried PMing Dan.... but he was last seen on here 8-9 months ago. or does anybody want to sell a manual with electrical schematic in it?

2. Dan

Dan Member

http://www.box.net/shared/0kpymfg7bs

Limestone likes this.
  3. Dan

Dan Member

4. werase643

werase643 Member

WOW you are real. Dan please check out my pimpin a U14T thread.

5. Dan

Dan Member

Looks like the minicab bug bit you hard. Yeah, the governor was a pain in the ass. Tied in to three systems with timed delays...and integral for it to function. I yanked the ecu and wired everything independantly. Pump, cut solenoids and coil. Used a spare Mallory street fire ignitor. Appears that you're figuring all of this out. Keep up the good work and keep sharing with the forum! The folks there eat this up when you start finding interchangeable things like you have.

Roy likes this.
  6. werase643

werase643 Member

Dan are you still playing with the little ugly trucks or did you move to something else.....

7. Dan

Dan Member

I just thought I was done with the mitsu's but they keep coming back to haunt me. Our DMV is not on board with registering them so I let mine go after I had my fun with them in the desert. Come to find out, one of our sister properties on the strip is still running a few and I still get to dabble with them on occasion. And every few months I get a p.m. that brings me back here. I held on to all of the parts, service book and parts manual. Different toys in the garage now... inherited a 90's c4 vette and got a smoking deal on a manx style buggy. Lately I'm toughening up a 2nd gen x-terra so it looks less like a station wagon. Looks like a titan suspension swap is in my future. I'm still around so feel free to message me through the forum.

8. werase643

werase643 Member

not bit hard... just some shit laying around to nice to crush.... and bored silly... so build silly.