1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vantage TruckALL Xtra Cab

Discussion in 'General Truck Info' started by jliltd, Sep 25, 2007.

1. jliltd

jliltd Member

Does anybody know much about the Vantage branded vehicles sold in the US? I found a Vantage WXci extended-cab TruckAll mini truck sitting in a machine yard and was curious.

While made overseas it is definitely a Kei-class vehicle. The importer is Vantage Vehicles International in California. It is left-had drive and looks to be a 5-speed. Definitely 2WD. Probably a late 90's model.

In what country are these vehicles manufactured? Are they Kias (Korea) or maybe Chinese? It's got a VIN-type data plate on the dash. Curious minds and all that.

Thanks.

2. I've built their scissor lift kits for them for the last 3 years. I have a lawsuit pending with them due to non-payment for goods sold. I've stopped doing business with them and have found out that they are being sued by a few other companies as well. If my memory serves my right...they are Korean made trucks and they only come in 2wd. There's a few pictures on my website of some accessories we've built for Vantage. The wxci trucks are the old models now they have the B1000 and X1000's for trucks.