1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

USED Truck supplier, Osaka, Japan.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Auto Portal, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Auto Portal

Auto Portal New Member

Hello Mini Truck forum users.
    Happy new year to everyone.

We are Auto Portal Co, ltd in Osaka, Japan.
    Our business has been selling/exporting used vehicles since 2006.
    At present we currently ship KEI trucks to dealers on the East coast of U.S.A and we would like to connect with more dealers based on the West coast of the country that might be interested in working with us. (We are also accepting Canada dealer for trucks and cars too).

Hijet, Samber, Acty, Carry, Minicab, of course, we are supplying already to our established customers.

Thank you to Kevin for approving our account here on the forum, whom we've been in contact with previous.
    We hope we can talk with more lovers of these great little trucks.

Please email: sales@autoportal.co.jp if you are a licensed dealer and would like to know more about how to get started.

Thank you very much.

Kindest regards,

Auto Portal Co, ltd.

2. DC/Dave

DC/Dave New Member

My Ag-Fuel business is expanding, and my clients are mostly in agriculture; having purchased three of these I am quite interested in a business arrangement with a shipper. Please tell me about the purchase agreement, the price break levels etc. I need to know how many to a 40' container?

3. Auto Portal

Auto Portal New Member

Hello Roger,

Please email us at the above address as noted, with details of your business.
    We can go over the detail from there and let you know how we can assist.

Kind regards,

Auto Portal Co, Ltd.