1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

U-joints

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by DRW, Feb 13, 2008.

1. DRW

DRW Member

I have a friend who bought an 89 Mitsubishi and needs u-joints, he was told that any driveline shop would have them and this has not been the case.Does anyone know a good source this side of the pond?

2. abcminitrucks

abcminitrucks Member

3. Dan

Dan Member

I have two of them in my spare parts collection. (new)oem and they measure 20mm x 55mm. they worked on my mitsu. let me know if this is what you're looking for and we'll work something out.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2008
  4. greg0187

greg0187 Moderator Staff Member

I know its an extra expense but if all else fails I'm sure a driveline shop can make your friend a whole new driveshaft w/readily availabel U-Joints. As small as these things are it shouldn't cost too much. I don't know how the Zuk's are but my Hatsu's U-Joints look to be Life-Of-Veihicle (not made to be replaced). That may be why they are so hard to find.

-Greg

5. DRW

DRW Member

Dan, thanks for the response.My buddy has ordered u-joints and they are on the way.

greg0187, thanks for your reponse as well.

6. K-ram

K-ram New Member

Give me a ring with your dimensions and I'll see if I can match it up.
    We have had luck with u-joints, cv joints and axle repair items such as races and cages!

Kevin

Rockford Driveline
    800-728-7237 ext126
    or
    815-962-1411 ext126