1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tune up, Timing belt & Water Pump

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by Gregkabob, May 27, 2008.

1. Gar Vance

Gar Vance New Member

THANKS 509er!! An excellent resource that I've already found very helpful!!

2. Tool Man Tim

Tool Man Tim New Member

I really like the side gate toppers you have on your rig. Please give me details!

3. Jeremy5780

Jeremy5780 New Member

Super helpful thread I just picked up a 1995 Suzuki carry with 66 KM on it and this thread helped me tremendously replace the timing belt and water pump . for those of you who are unsure if your timing belt is ready for replacement and you just open the cover and take a look at it beware, my timing belt looked brand new had no cracks in it and it still had the writing on it but when I took the belt off and examined it closely I found one tooth that was cracked and was ready to break off!

t_g_farrell likes this.
  4. Gregkabob

Gregkabob Member

Wow, I can't believe it's been 15 years since I posted this and it's still useful today. I still have my mini truck and it's been a workhorse. Retired in 2015 and moved from Oklahoma to the Panhandle of Florida and the truck came with us. Finally found my log in info to look for info on my truck running rich issue and found what I needed. I tell my buddies if my truck goes completely out I'll buy another but it's still running good.

5. KCCats

KCCats Active Member

I did mine at 40k when I got it
    It now has over 75k and I bet it has been 10 years?

6. KCCats

KCCats Active Member

Just looked it has been only 6 years!