1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trying to find info on 1993 ks3 sc

Discussion in 'Subaru Sambar' started by Reese Chambers, Jan 1, 2020.

1. Reese Chambers

Reese Chambers New Member

I have been looking all over the place for more info on 90-93 ks3 sc sambar pick ups. I'm just trying to find info on it in general I bought one and realised the info on them is hard to find. Like how rare/common it is or background on the specific model. I ask only because I have found plenty of into on 4wd sc and 2wd carb but nothing about 2wd sc so im very curious.
    Thanks for the help in advance.

2. rkrenicki

rkrenicki Active Member

There is really not much specific to know about the 2WD SC model. It is just the EN07Y with a 2WD transmission bolted up. In the truck form, it was a fairly uncommon combination, but they do exist.

I have the SC 4WD version, but I very rarely enable the 4WD mode to be honest.

Is there some specific piece of information that you are looking for on your truck? I have all of the service manuals and I am more than happy to look something up for you.

3. Reese Chambers

Sorry for the late reply, I was mainly looking for that exact topical knowledge. I just had not seen too much about the 2wd so I figured I would just confirm that it was still the same engine and everything before doing some work. Thank you!

4. Reese Chambers

Actually would you happen to have the wire diagram to the ignition cylinder im going to be wiring soon and need to find a good power and ground but only when the truck is on?
    Thanks

5. Adam Wheeler

Adam Wheeler Active Member

These work?

c1.jpg a1.jpg

Reese Chambers likes this.
  6. Reese Chambers

7. banzairx7

banzairx7 Active Member

On my truck there was an open relay slot right below the fuse box. I was able to plug into that with a 1/4" spade terminal for switched power.

Reese Chambers and Limestone like this.