1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

truck price

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by silversurfer, Nov 20, 2007.

1. silversurfer

silversurfer New Member

What a fair price for a 1994 with axle, dif. locks 4x4 50,0000 miles? It look to be in good shape.

2. Youngauto

Youngauto Member

It will depend on your available income and how much you are willing to spend.
    A truck that is in good condition with 50,000Km for a 1994 is a great truck to get. The price will be reflected in what the seller originally paid, what it cost them in import fees & shipping and their profit. That`s if it is a dealer truck.

I`d guess around $5,000-6000 is probably the range but, I`m actually in Japan, so cannot give you a true representation of the price that you would pay in the US or Canada.

Private message one of the dealers on this forum and see if they can help you as they know the going market rate over there.

There are many that help with loads of good information on this site and they may also be able to help you after if you decide to buy the Suzuki with things like maintenence / parts, add-ons etc. :)

3. IndianaJason

IndianaJason Member

I just bought a 93 Suzuki with Dump Bed, 4 speed, axle lock.... stock truck with 60,000km, in very good to excellent shape inside and out, and paid $5,200.00 , and felt I got a good deal after comparing and shopping around....

Anyways, thats all I know......

4. silversurfer

silversurfer New Member

Who is good to work with to get a container of 7 from? How do you make sure you get 7 good trucks?

5. Subaru

Subaru Member

Where abouts are you located?
    For the few trucks I am looking at getting I have an awesome exporter.:)
    Although I am getting Subaru's for now,I may look at others

6. silversurfer

silversurfer New Member

I am in Salt lake city Utah. I would like suzki.

7. pepci

pepci Member

I would also be interested in talking to you about a load from your exporter. Let me know and thanks, pepci

8. pepci

pepci Member

Hey Subaru?
    Do you have a website?
    I am interested in talking to you on a load or maybe even going in on a load with some others if that could be arranged for a reasonable amount. Let me know and thanks, pepci

9. xroadsimport

xroadsimport Member

We can get you a load of all good trucks. We have the largest selection of trucks in stock in Japan. You get to pick the truck you want and see pictures of them before shipment. We sell all makes and models.

www.xroadsimport.com

10. abcminitrucks

abcminitrucks Member

You should be prepared to pay between $4k-$6.5K for a low mileage 4x4 minitruck in good condition.

11. xroadsimport

xroadsimport Member

I will sell you all you want for $4700 to $4800 with no dump and no AC. If it has AC then $5000 if it has a dump then it is $5500.

12. We can help....We are a Land Based Used Car and Truck Dealership located in the Heart of Southern Illinois. Established in 1993, By Jimmy Johnson, Jeannie Johnson, and "BJ" Johnson and continues to be Family owned and operated. Selling Japanese Mini Trucks, Mini Truck Parts, CamoClad Products, Lift Kits, Bumpers, and Accessories for Japanese Mini Trucks. One Truck or a Truck Load. We are Direct Importers.
    http://www.mactownminitrucks.com

13. HEADYDOG

HEADYDOG New Member

I bought a 99 susuki the day before thanksgiving. It only has 30,000km on it, it's a 4x4, body is in great shape. I only paid $5,300.00 for it. I thought that was a hell of a deal.