1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Transfer case chain where to buy

Discussion in 'Mitsubishi Minicab' started by AZmini, Feb 10, 2021.

1. AZmini

AZmini New Member

Have a 92 u15d lefty and need to buy a chain for transfer case. Anyone know of who sells them. I haven't had any luck online.

2. Jigs-n-fixtures

Jigs-n-fixtures Well-Known Member

Bearing, Belt, and Chain, in Phoenix/Tucson could probably match the chain you have.

3. AZmini

AZmini New Member

Thanks but went there yesterday and they couldn't help. They said they don't deal with that style chain

4. Jigs-n-fixtures

Jigs-n-fixtures Well-Known Member

Well it was worth a shot, and a lot of folks don’t know about such resources. Forty years ago, it was iffy about whether they would have anything metric. But now days when almost everything is metric, they have a lot of metric stuff in stock. Sorry it didn’t work out.

If your going to hang around, please go towards the top of the page, to the blue field, and follow the link to populate your signature line with the information on your rig. It makes it lots easier for folks to give advice.

5. fmartin_gila

fmartin_gila Well-Known Member

Did you try megazip? When I broke the cast aluminum oil pan on my engine, they were the only supplier who actually had one in stock and ready to ship. I did query every supplier I ever heard mentioned and they all said not available or out of stock. Since that time, I have dealt with them on most items I need as I live in the Philippines and they deliver promptly to my door.

Fred

6. AZmini

AZmini New Member

Yes, thank you. They appear to have it as well as Yokohama. Was hoping to find it in USA to save time on getting it but will order it from one of the two sites. If anyone is curious the part number for chain is 30310 or md700128.