1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Town has new dumptruck!

Discussion in 'Subaru Sambar' started by confuzed, Feb 18, 2009.

1. confuzed

confuzed Member

Well after a lot of talk and looking into it we have a new truck at the Town shop looks real funny in the shop with the other dump trucks,a chev 1 ton a ford 2 ton, a ford louie and now the best lol a 1993 subaru sambar. I believe they put the decals on tommorow once it is decaled up i will get pic and post. They are spoiled it even has air lol.

2. Subaru

Subaru Member

Too funny:cool:

Hopefully if any parts are needed,they are as easy to get as your other trucks,or else whoever convinced them to buy the mini will take alot %#&^ and abuse.

3. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

This I wanna see! :D

4. confuzed

confuzed Member

no one convinced lol they saw mine talked to dealer and thought good for parks

5. confuzed

confuzed Member

sorry i do not know how to link but i added pictures of the town dump it is a 93 sambar it is in my photos along with some of mine a 91 sambar they say it is going to get a spray on box liner next

Last edited: Feb 21, 2009
  6. wainair

wainair Member

That's Great! I'm glad to see these trucks catching on outside of the enthusiast crowd. Maybe then we could see some newer ones sold here in Canada(like maybe some 2009's!). See, smaller is good too, bigger's not always better!!

7. confuzed

confuzed Member

San Diego Zoo Has Mini Trucks

Just came back from vacation in California the San Diego Zoo uses Diahutsus (not sure of spelling) saw about 6 of them being used in the zoo. I do have a question for the Americans on here how can you EPA say no to mini trucks but let golf carts on the roads? They use them in San Diego. Want a good laugh go to Hollywood watch them pick up garbage on Hollywood Blvd garbage cans get this a beater Ford Ranger converted to right hand drive with no door on the drivers side.