1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Topper For rear bed area

Discussion in 'General Truck Info' started by masspilot2004, Sep 19, 2010.

1. toddbrew

toddbrew New Member

2. ed nap

ed nap Member

I had a boat canvas shop make a custom tonneau cover out of a waterproof rip stop vinyl material . I went with blue in lieu of black as I think it goes better with my new paint job. If you make it out of the standard Sunbrella material it really opens up your color choices. Its a simple rectangle , snaps around the perimeter, and it uses two fiberglass bows spanning the width of the box. I might have him add two velcro straps so that I could ride with it partially open .

Attached Files:

installater likes this.
  3. Jigs-n-fixtures

Jigs-n-fixtures Well-Known Member

EFD7950B-3B58-4D5B-97BC-08EA6CEE4142.jpeg 80741329-008D-4B3D-8137-0409BE5392C1.jpeg D1BFEA1B-4137-4AD4-83DC-ED33EA9B7710.jpeg

Found on the web, but I saved them to remind me of a good idea. Wouldn’t be too hard to build if you used 1/4-inch plywood, and West Systems epoxy, and made it like you build one of the boats.

4. morningwood

morningwood New Member

this is awesome can you get them in different colors and how are they at highway speeds?