1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TN550 83 Acty axle options.

Discussion in 'Honda Acty' started by AdamHoughBMX, Jan 12, 2017.

1. AdamHoughBMX

AdamHoughBMX New Member

TN550 83 Acty axle options.
    Wondering if there is any hub and cv axle alternatives than the originals. cant find any replacements anywhere.

2. General lee

General lee New Member

Count the splines, measure the diameters/lengths of the shafts and post plenty of pictures. Someone might be able to recommend one from the details.

Have a look at the Honda EPC (electronic parts catalogue) search for Acty parts. Use the part numbers of the cv's and do a google search. It might show something.

You could bring the orginals to a machine shop if your rightly stuck. They could modify the cv's off another vehicle to suit yours...

Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
  3. fmartin_gila

fmartin_gila Well-Known Member

Some years ago when I lived in the states I owned a Polaris 500 ATV. As I remember when folks wanted most anything to do with the axle shafts they went to "The CV Man" or something like that. Do a search for ATV axles and you should come up with something. There are a lot of ATV's with this type axle and I'm quite sure they are not all special made for these machines there must be some interchange.

Fred

Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
  4. General lee

General lee New Member