1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tire options?

Discussion in 'General Truck Info' started by AnthonyMoth, Jan 5, 2008.

1. larryn2o

larryn2o Member

wheels

most older Mazda cars had 4x110 bolt pat. i have a 1973 rx3 that has them .

also a ford pinto / mustang wheel is 4x108 and can be fitted by elongating the holes 1 mm each . i posted some pics of this.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2008
  2. nightair 98

nightair 98 Member

3. fd1228

fd1228 New Member

tires at thgwholesale

I emailed THG Wholesale. The tires on his trucks are 13" tires made in asia. He has tire wheel sets for $750.00 I would rather pay the extra money to get a truck tire over paying less and having an overloaded ATV tire especially if I am going to haul heavy loads. jost my $.02

4. oldsnowman

oldsnowman Member

Hi Guys...
    i just bought a vacation home in Keremeos BC and i want to find some old style winter grips to use on my truck to go on all the back country trail that are there, but i need to drive it to the trail head that's why i would like good old open block snow tires. i do not have any lift so the biggest i can go is a 155-80/12, 145-80/12 would be good too. i have CT allseasons on my stock wheels now with maybe 500k's on them so if anybody has grips and wants to trade, i am for that too.
    thanks
    wyatt

5. goldstar

goldstar Member

Hi Colin.
    Where did you get rims for thr 14" tires?