1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Timetripper??

Discussion in 'Mini Lounge' started by Mighty Milt, Mar 24, 2009.

1. Mighty Milt

Mighty Milt Active Member

anyone heard from him? he used to spend his days on here... and now he hasn't logged on in almost a month :confused: i sent him a message a while back but never got a reply.

i hope everything is ok!!

2. greg0187

greg0187 Moderator Staff Member

I wondered about that too. About a month ago I noticed he wasn't logging on then he logged in acouple weeks later. I haven't checked since. I figured he was burned out. Sometimes you just got to wonder. Hope nothing is wrong as well.

3. cabinmini

cabinmini Member

Yup I noticed too!

I know they had some real winter weather on Vancouver Island this year so I'm hoping that he had enough and is laying on a beach in Mexico soaking up the sunshine and the cervesas:D.
    Jim

4. greg0187

5. kmoneil

kmoneil Administrator Staff Member

Wow I hope thats not him. I checked the database to see if he entered any b-day or any other info, but he didn't.

6. cabinmini

cabinmini Member

???

I hope that it was not him either but after all this time it must be something serious:(. From post #18 below I took it to mean that he lived in Port Alberni which is on Vancouver Island on the highway crossing the island to Tofino. Powell River is actually further north on the mainland east of Vancouver Island.
    http://www.minitrucktalk.com/showthread.php?t=3770&page=2
    Jim

7. kmoneil

kmoneil Administrator Staff Member

Anyone found anymore news?

8. starpuss

starpuss Member

do you have his ip? from where he loged in last? or a email (i can see if the email is still in use or was hacked.

9. slimbad

slimbad Member

Other M.I.A members

I hope everything is OK with TimeTripper - but it has been awhile....:confused:

I got to thinking about some others that used to be fairly active on the forum and haven't been around in some time. Following members and last visit dates:

Mod JRinTX......01-09-2009

gregw98..........01-19-2009

Samurai9.........01-25-2009

BLES................01-17-2009

myhijet............11-11-2008

????????later, slim

10. greg0187

Yeah, Wonder what happend to these guys. Maybe moved on to "Bigger" and better things????

11. Stuff99

Stuff99 Moderator Staff Member

kinda scarry thought

friend of mine is in powell river atm actually... small world!