1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This needs everyone to participate!!!

Discussion in 'Mini Lounge' started by Wolfman, Mar 8, 2008.

1. Wolfman

Wolfman Member

I snagged this out of the XM forum, and am going to post this in every forum I visit.

All I can say, while keeping my anger under enough control to keep my words family friendly, is to click on the link, read it, and then sign the petition. The individual that did this horrible thing needs to answer to the fullest extent of the law.

http://www.mythreedals.com/lucasthedog.html

This petition needs to substantially beat their goal, not just meet it.

2. dvf557

dvf557 New Member

Man that was painful just to read! Something more needs to be done.

3. Wolfman

Wolfman Member

The best we can do is use the petition to make it known to the D.A. that they need to not mickey mouse around with the guy who did this to that dog, and put him away for a VERY long time.

4. tmikewww

tmikewww Member

Wolfman, I sent it on to 18 of my closest friends. What an AS- H-L-! May he ROT IN HELL!!!! Sorry for the rant, but I can not stand to see an animal abused!!

5. Wolfman

Wolfman Member

Thank you. No need to apologize for the rant. I've been at a low boil ever since I came across that link. :mad:

I have two Great Pyrenees that I'd die to protect. I transport rescues from fosters to their forever homes if the need arises, and I'm headed in their general direction. For the last six weeks, I've been fostering a very hyperactive Lab/Pyr mix 1 year old nutcase of a dog. He goes to his forever home in the morning. I can only hope that there is a secial place in Hell, where these types get to become permanent chew toys for the biggest, baddest, chewiest dogs around.

6. Colin

Colin Member

What a d¡ck! :frustration:

7. De-icer

De-icer Member

Melissadata.com and you can find out everything you ever wanted to know about him, have fun

8. Colin

Colin Member

Yeah... for a fee. That's kinda borderline advertising spam, dude. :sly:

9. De-icer

De-icer Member

whatever, not even close, we use the site for mailing circulations

10. oldplug1

oldplug1 Member

I signed it today. A felony is fine, but I think holding him down and filing off his teeth would make a better statement.

11. BIG "J"

BIG "J" Guest

Sorry I Don't Have A File But You Can Use My Plasma Cutter Just The Same. We Love Our Japanese Akita,just Like Our Japanese Trucks.

12. oldplug1

oldplug1 Member

Good News, I saw on my local news in Nashville that this scumbag got charged with a felony today. They said they had folks from all over the world sign the petition.

This is the first time I went on a "Liberal Tree hugger sort of web site" and signed anything,
    It was kind of scary. Maybe I am getting soft in my old age! Gotta love dogs though.
    Jim

13. greg0187

greg0187 Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Jim. Saw the same thing. I wanted to sign the petition but I was too scared. Must be young age?

-Greg

14. Wolfman

Wolfman Member

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!! Now THIS makes my day!!!