1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thinking about selling / parting out complete 95 s110p hijet with title

Discussion in 'Trade-A-Part' started by Matt123, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Matt123

Matt123 New Member

I recently bought 2 hijets that have been sitting on a farm. The nicer one I'm gonna fix up but I really don't have the funds to fix the second one.

I'm gonna take a trim piece and tailgate latch but don't think i'll need anything else.
    Been sitting in a field for about 5 years where it broke down (threw rod, missing oil filter so it's possible filter fell off causing the engine failure.) It's a farm truck, got some dents, bed has rust, windshield cracked, interior was full of rat shit. That being said it should have a bunch of hard to get parts such as axles, transmission, rear and side glass, and if nothing else carb, starter, alternator, etc should be useable.

I'm going through the steps of getting the title right now, sounds like I have everything needed. I know it can be a pain / impossible in some states without all the correct paper work so I figure the frame + title would be worth something.

If anyone is interested in parts or whole reply to this thread. Truck is located in Nebraska.

2. Jim Nelson

Jim Nelson Member

If you have a battery cover I'd be interested.Someone stole mine.

3. Matt123

Matt123 New Member

Sorry but no battery cover.

4. Crespo

Crespo New Member

Is the engine a model 3G81 I'm in need of carburetor and few other this

5. Matt123

Matt123 New Member

It's a ef-ns engine I believe. I'm new to these so if that doesn't sound right let me know and i'll take another look at it.

6. Crespo

Crespo New Member

Oh thx I have mikuni carbs it won't work thx for the fast respond

7. Crespo

Crespo New Member

What kind of distriburtor does it have

8. Jigs-n-fixtures

Jigs-n-fixtures New Member

Do you still have this? If so I would like the door hinges, and the windshield.