1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thankyou to all

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by masspilot2004, Jun 3, 2010.

1. masspilot2004

masspilot2004 Member

I just wanted to say thanks to all that helped me track down the problem with my truck it was the wires plugs, cap and rotor that had to be replaced it started right up and runs like a champ now. Thanks again it makes people like you all this a real joy.

2. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

Glad you got it fixed!! :)

3. Stuff99

Stuff99 Moderator Staff Member

glad to hear some feedback! enjoy your mini and take LOTS of pictures!! :D

4. Little Foot

Little Foot Member

Don't forget to check oil if you turned it a lot and it wouldn't start your oil is probably contaminated with gasoline. If your oil smells like gasoline change it ASAP. If you wash your crank bearings with gasoline they won,t last long.

5. masspilot2004

masspilot2004 Member

does this mean another oil filter again and also if so does anyone know what I can cross reference it to with like a fram, acdelco, stp or etcccc

6. Little Foot

Little Foot Member

Yes you will need to change oil filter also, but only if oil is contaminated, was it? AC Delco PF1233 or FRAM PH4967

7. masspilot2004

masspilot2004 Member

Hey little foot thanks it is people like you that are making this new venture alot of fun. Also are all american filters just as good as the Japanese one I just put on. I will be checking the oil today. Also my name is steve so thanks again I will be sure to get pics of the truck. Now I am trying to find a cover to go over the back of the truck kinda like one that looks like an army vehicles cover almost like a truck topper

8. Little Foot

Little Foot Member

The color of the filter might be the only difference, because most come from the same plant.